This Privacy Statement is to inform you of 'RAJPEDICON 2017'’s privacy practices and provide information about the ways in which information collected by 'RAJPEDICON 2017' is used and disclosed.
At 'RAJPEDICON 2017', your privacy is important to us and through this Statement we explain the way your personal information is collected, used and disclosed.
NOTE: we do not store credit card details nor do we share user details with any 3rd parties
If a user wants to opt out from the services please contact us through email email@example.com, we will discontinue the subscription within 2 working days, and any information related to user will be dismantle from the database. 'RAJPEDICON 2017' and its employees agree to conduct their business according to the following charter:
- We only hold data (e.g. personal and company information) to support the service that we provide to our users.
- All information collected about you is our sole property and it will NOT be shared, sold, or released to any other entity without your consent, except where it is required by law and/or legal processes. Your details will be added to our database in order to process your initial request, resolve any queries that may arise in the future so that you can be kept up to date with relevant details.
- We respond immediately to questions about the accuracy of information we hold and process for our users.
- We maintain strict data security systems that ensure specific individual information will not be made available to any unauthorised person.
- Should you choose to reveal any login credentials to us (i.e. usernames and passwords) and/or answers to security questions, these will not be stored. However, we do recommend that you change them after your call.
Information we collect:
Information is gathered in two ways:
- (1) indirectly, i.e., certain anonymous information about all visitors, such as domain name, browser type and page views, which is collected through our site's technology and is not linked to individual identities; and
- (2) directly, when you voluntarily provide Personal Information such as, first and last names, company names, addresses, telephone numbers and email addresses, etc..
How to contact us:
You may address all communications regarding our services or any tehnical query at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your name, address and telephone number or email in all communications and state clearly the nature of your query.
Venue of the Conference:
Hotel Indana Palace, Shikargarh,
Jodhpur, Rajasthan, India